- It is important that you read and absorb the content of the following Terms and Conditions. They contain essential information about this site and the way you may use it. By using this website, you must be aware that you are agreeing and accepting these terms. Furthermore, you must not act in any way that could damage or harm the website or your fellow website users.
- We reserve the right to amend, change or update these Terms and Conditions as and when appropriate. Website users should visit this page to check for updates. When you use this website, you are consenting to any updates or changes we might effect.
- If you fail to respect these Terms and Conditions, your right of use of this website will be terminated.
- Prudent Plus Ltd owns and operates this website. The purpose of the site is to deliver information on companies to help users make decisions about which products and services they might choose.
- We do not accept any responsibility for your choices when it comes to assessing the suitability of products and services when purchasing these based on information on this site.
The terms here such as ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ mean prudentplus.com. Website users may be referred to as ‘you’ and ‘your’ and these terms not only refer to people using prudentplus.com but also those intending to use the site.
Accessing Our Website
- We do not insist that you register with the website to use it, however, registration allows access to parts of the website that are only for registered users.
- As far as possible, we will endeavour to provide you with continuous access to prudentplus.com. In the event that you cannot use the site, we do not accept responsibility for any loss you might suffer for any reason, unless this creates a legal liability.
Using Our Information
- All information displayed on this site belongs to Prudent Plus Ltd and is destined solely for consumer use.
- You are allowed to download and print one copy of information from our site but reproducing any material to give it to third parties is forbidden. The use of any downloaded/printed content must be for your own personal use, unless you gain our explicit written consent.
Use For Commercial Purposes
- The purpose of this website is to serve individual users or businesses searching for products for their own use.
- The site is not for commercial use and activities such as price-checking or bulk third-party applications violate these Terms and Conditions.
- To protect our website, we may track any such illegal activity using software. Not only do such actions breach our Terms and Conditions but they may also cause the website to run slowly or be inaccessible to genuine individual users.
Ways Your Information May Be Used
- As a user of prudentplus.com, you are liable for the information you send or post on the site, whatever form it may take.
- You have sole responsibility for any data and its accuracy when supplying or posting it to the website. Likewise, you bear sole responsibility for securing the right level of consent, if needed, in order to use this information and to make sure it is in no way illegal, offensive or inappropriate.
- When you submit any information to the website using your registered account and username with us, you must assume full responsibility for this. As is the case anywhere on the internet, you should take steps to safeguard your registration details, including your username and password.
- Any information you send to prudentplus.com must not have any electronic viruses, contain malware or any other property that could harm the site or the computers of other users.
- It is strictly forbidden to use the site to make threats, direct abuse, cause harm, engage in harassment, willfully defame or libel any other party. Also, you may not use the site to invade the privacy of others. Furthermore, you may not use in any context or for any purpose that is obscene, discriminatory or could cause offence to others.
- Apart from particularly personal details, such as those you may provide to get an insurance quote, any content that you may submit or post while using this will be deemed to be non-confidential. This includes content such as reviews and we reserve the right to use these as we deem to be appropriate.
- If we find inappropriate material on our site, we will remove it straight away and without warning. This includes content that falls into the above categories or is otherwise unsuitable for any other reason in our opinion.
- Information on this site may not be used to send unwanted emails or create mailshots directed at any individuals or groups. This applies to emails of any kind including those of an advertising nature.
- We will not hesitate to supply information needed for the purposes of any legal enquiry into users and their use of this website. We will fully co-operate with any lawful order requesting details about the identity of anyone posting content on our site.
Providing Personal Information
- By entering your personal details onto this site, e.g. when obtaining a quotation, you must ensure that all the information is accurate and complete. You are also responsible for declaring all the requested facts needed to provide an accurate quote.
- If you supply the details of another party when using the site, you must get their consent before doing so.
- It is also important to note that, for the purposes of fraud prevention, insurers and lenders refer to industry databases. These are used to compare information and any details you provide may be placed on such sources for future use.
Posting Information to Reviews and Forums
We expressly recommend that, when using the forums and review facilities on the site, you do not share any information that could allow other users to identify you or contact you. If you do not heed this advice and share identifying information, we cannot be held liable.
Linking Externally – From prudentplus.com
On prudentplus.com, we may supply hyperlinks and addresses for external websites. We provide these for your benefit and to enhance your experience of using our website. However, your use of these websites and links is your own responsibility and we assume no liability for your actions. Also, these links do not constitute any partnership with prudentplus.com nor do we intend them to endorse third party products or services.
Linking Externally – To prudentplus.com
- You may display a link to prudentplus.com as long as this does not suggest that we in any way support or recommend any third party products or services. By displaying a link to your site, you may not suggest that you are an agent of prudentplus.com.
- A further condition is that the website displaying the link must comply with these Terms and Conditions in respect of not containing any illegal or offensive content.
- You must assume total responsibility for any damages or losses prudentplus.com may suffer due to any link you place.
- This site contains information pertaining to prudentplus.com and its ancillary companies. We take great care to ensure that the information on this website is kept regularly up-to-date and we check to ensure it is accurate. Despite this, we cannot continuously guarantee the completeness, accuracy or suitability of content or that it will be up-to-date.
- On prudentplus.com, we provide content without any type of guarantee. You must rely on your own judgement when accessing and using the content on this website.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
- prudentplus.com owns the copyright to all content on this website, unless stated to the contrary.
- You are permitted to download the content of this website to browse through it and we also accept that you may print and retain one copy. In all other cases, you may not distribute or reproduce content without getting our consent in advance and in writing.
- You may not copy or transmit any section of this website to any third party unless we have given you prior permission in writing. Trademarks, logos and trading names that we use on prudentplus.com are our property.
- We feature companies and their products, however, these companies retain their own intellectual property rights.
- Although you own the copyright to any content you allow prudentplus.com to use, by submitting the content you are permanently giving prudentplus.com full permission to license it without the need to pay you a royalty.
Products and Services
- We feature products featured on this website but this does not represent an offer for the sale of goods and services. In partnership with other companies, we aim to provide appropriate offers for customers of prudentplus.com. Despite this, when you make a purchase, the contract is between the product and/or service provider(s) and you.
- Content detailing products and services that you may see on prudentplus.com is not a full representation of those products or services. Before you make a decision to buy something or enter into a contract, you must satisfy yourself that you have seen all the relevant supplier’s information before going ahead.
- Companies supplying insurance products and services on our website all have their respective Terms and Conditions. It is your responsibility to read these as well as our site’s Terms and Conditions even though your principal agreement remains with the service provider, whose Terms and Conditions as set out in your contract will take priority.
- Details published on prudentplus.com relating to the costs of products and services may be liable to change without warning and are also subject to availability. We cannot be held liable for any loss caused by changes or unavailability.
Limits of Liability
- We make every attempt to make sure that the information we provide is accurate and timely but we cannot be held liable for losses or damages that you may incur from your use of prudentplus.com.
- No part of these Terms and Conditions eliminates or restricts liability for personal injury or death (which may result from negligence or other causes) which may come to bear under UK law.
Place of Jurisdiction and Legal Liability
- This website and its information are designed for UK residents to use and other users may not have the same valid experience.
- Non-UK residents are advised to verify information from prudentplus.com in relation to their own circumstances, before entering into any purchase. Any such action is undertaken at the risk of the user.