A brief description of Right Choice Car Insurance
They claim to be able to reduce costs by virtue of closely scrutinising the customer’s needs, taking each case on an individual basis and attempting to identify ways of reducing premiums and obtaining competitive rates.
Although they have a substantial web presence they are not an internet only company and have office staff available via phone lines to advise and who can be visited in person.
Quotes can be solicited, and stored and retrieved, online through their interactive form.
They list a number of elements that might have a bearing on reducing the costs in cases with problematic driving histories. These include:
- Forthcoming birthdays
- Convictions or claims that are almost out of date
- Recently purchased high performance vehicle where there is previous experience of similar vehicles
- Provable driving experience as a named or company driver in the case of lacking a no claims bonus
- Possessing a Pass plus scheme when newly qualified as a driver.
As well as standard motor vehicle insurance polices they also offer cover for:
- Home and Commercial insurance
- Breakdown cover.