A brief description of The Insurance Factory
The telephone number is 0121 296 3075, and the company website is https://www.insurancefactory.co.uk/car-insurance. Customers can choose between fully comprehensive, third party fire and theft or third party only. Quotes can be customised by altering the voluntary excess or paying annually or monthly. Second car discounts are also offered along with reductions for fitting anti-theft devices to the insured vehicle.
The company claims to sea over 100 personal and commercial vehicle cover providers. Partners include Aviva, Zurich, Axa and Alliance.They can quote for:
- Car Insurance: The company provides online and telephone quotes in minutes. The cover will include benefits such as windscreen, legal fees and courtesy car.
- Convicted Car Insurance: Motorists who have been convicted of drink driving or have been disqualified or banned in the past can get an online or telephone quote.
- Import car insurance: The company can set up specialist insurance policies for imported vehicles. These will include Japanese, Q-plated vehicles, and left-hand drive.
- Young Drivers: The Insurance Factory can arrange deals for drivers between the ages of 17-25.
- Telematics: These devices, when fitted to your vehicle, will monitor your driving and provide useful information on driving habits and mileage.
- Temporary Car Insurance: This is a package for drivers who only need cover for a short length of time.
- Classic car insurance: Cars such as the Mazda MX-5, Audi Quattro or the E-type Jaguar qualify for this type of insurance.
- Commercial vehicles: This covers vans, taxis, and fleet hire.