A brief description of Debenhams Car Insurance
Debenhams Car Insurance is a UK company that is part of Debenhams Retail Plc. The Financial Conduct Authority regulates the company as an appointed representative of Eldon Insurance Services Limited. The telephone number of the company is 0344 840 6340, and the website is https://www.debenhamscarinsurance.co.uk/.
The company offers a car insurance quote service. To get a quotation, you can telephone 0344 840 6340, or complete the online form.
The standard cover provided includes:
- Third Party Fire and Theft, Comprehensive or theft
- Loss or damage to the vehicle
- Medical expenses of up to £100 for comprehensive policyholders
- A 90-day foreign travel service that is within disclosed territorial limits.
As well as the standard cover, it is possible to include a variety of optional extras in the policy. Debenhams Car Insurance is committed to tailoring every policy to the needs of each driver by adding these options on demand. Customers include the optional extras when a quote request form is filled in.
Optional extras include:
- The protection of no-claims-discount
- Breakdown roadside recovery service (RAC)
- Full breakdown service (RAC)
- UK and EU breakdown cover
- Legal expenses for making a claim
- Fuel cover
- Replacement vehicle cover
All quotes are calculated to include the options requested at the point-of-sale. The cost of protection will differ depending on the variations contained in the contract.
It is possible to purchase the cover either online or by phone. Customers can pay by installment to spread the cost. The interest payable to open this service is payable at the beginning of the contract.
All this information has been taken from the above company's own website (so we cannot vouch for it's accuracy) and the logo is their copyright. If you believe that any of this information is incorrect, or out of date, please contact us
and we will look into as soon as possible.