A brief description of Brightside
Brightside, the Bristol-based insurance brokers, claim to have built strong relationships with a panel of insurers (including AXA and Allianz as well as niche insurers) offering customers a range of attractive rates. They claim that they offer superb insurance solutions at great prices to meet the specific needs of customers for a wide range of circumstances. They state that they are a mix of great people, insurance expertise and innovative technology.
They believe that relationships with insurance should be defined by choice not necessity. They offer an online service with a vibrant website, mobile service or customers can connect over the phone. They claim to provide great service and insurance solutions for cars, businesses, home and van insurance products that meet the specific needs of domestic and business customers.
Their website claims that they can offer customers a range of personal and commercial insurance products and policies for domestic and business customers, including specialist insurance products for:
- Privately owned and company vehicles
- Home cover
- Policies for business premises, company vehicles and liability
- Insurance especially for sportspeople
- Motorhomes, minibuses, taxis and couriers
- Private landlords and properties to let
- Tradespeople and large corporate enterprises.
- Ambition – they claim to be are the natural choice for insurance customers, employees and affinity partners
- Purpose – they say they are are committed to transparency, value and ease of engagement, building trust and confidence in insurance services
- Mission – they state that relationships with insurance should be defined by choice not necessity
- Make up – the customer always comes first
- Culture – they believe that you must be open and honest with each other first, in order to succeed in delivering confidence and trust
- Character – they say that they are bold yet approachable, vibrant yet authentic, dynamic yet grounded and fun yet professional.