A short description of Axa Insurance
AXA Insurance UK plc is a wholly owned subsidiary of the AXA International Group, which operates in over 61 countries. The UK head office is at 5, Old Broad Street EC2N 1AD, London. In 2007, AXA took over Swift Cover, an Internet-based motor insurer.
In published information, the company commits to getting motorists back on the road as soon as possible in the event of problems. In particular, this insurer advertises the following benefits:
- Guaranteed repairs through an approved network of garages
- A courtesy replacement car for up to fourteen days, subject to availability
- An uninsured driver promise (with comprehensive insurance) which protects no claims discount (NCD) if the other driver who caused the accident is uninsured - providing the policyholder can report the other car’s make, model and registration number
- Cover for child car seats and lost keys
- Misfuelling rectification including tank draining (with comprehensive policies), providing that the vehicle's engine has not been started
- Free European cover for up to ninety days
Their motor insurance customer service telephone number is 0330 024 1158 and the associated website is http://www.axa.co.uk/insurance/personal/car/.
AXA Car Insurance is underwritten by AXA Insurance UK plc, which is registered in England as company number 00078950. It is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under Financial Services Register number 202312.